The role of the Summer Staff is to provide assistance to employees in completing their assigned tasks and provide manual labour or administrative services as required in public works, parks and recreation, utility, waste, facilities or administration.
Duties may include:
• Assisting the Parks Department in various activities, such as mowing and weeding Town parks and tree maintenance.
• Assisting with Facility maintenance which may include sweeping, dusting, mopping, scrubbing, sealing, buffing, washing surfaces, vacuuming, empty trash, etc.
• Assisting the Public Works Department in various activities, such as waste collection, litter picking, line painting, road maintenance and barricades.
• Assisting the Utility Department in various activities, such as painting pipes, mowing at utility related job sites, cleaning pumphouses, etc.
• Various other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have a valid class 5 drivers license and be available to work weekends.
Interested candidates should forward their resume clearly marked “Summer Employment” to the attention of Rhonda Laking, HR Administrator by 12:00 noon on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Town of Three Hills
Three Hills, Alberta
Resumes may be hand delivered to the Town Office (232 Main Street), marked Confidential; Faxed to (403) 443-2616; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town thanks all who apply however, only those selected for interview will be contacted